Saturday

Summer in February!

Kitty Glamour Shots from today when I was taking pictures of a pair of granny booties for my Etsy Shop, Sasparilla Greenleafs. This kitty is my boyfriend's roommate's, he is a Bengal Cat, named Ravi. He has such beautiful eyes! The sunshine through the window was actually much better suited for shooting Ravi. Miao Bello!

Its so beautiful here, the weather is gorgeous here in Northern California. For the last couple days I went to Napa visit my mom. The weather there was gorgeous: warm, hazy, windy, slightly cloudy and a bit humid. Kevin and I went hiking this morning with my brother. He brought a kite. It was so fun to fly on top of a beautiful green hill.
I took some photos that I will develop soon. We got back to San Francisco this afternoon, and the weather was just as beautiful here! Must go to the beach while it lasts !

No comments:

A F A

A F A