Wednesday

salvation army, legion of honor, tyrone


Some finds from Salvo today. I didn't end up buying the white shoes with multi color weave though, because they weren't my size, but they would make some nice summer kittens...I did score a sweet floral shorts onesie that I'm going to alter a little, needs to be more revealing... I also got a very interesting vintage brown cropped trench/blazer. It still needs a belt, but it was interesting enough to buy for sure, I'll figure something out for a belt...I also got some rad saltwater style gladiators. man oh man will it ever be summer in San Fran?!? who am I kidding,,,never,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,not till November?!?

I also visited the Palace of the Legion of Honor today. I went mainly to see the Cartier exhibit, and it was pretty and sparkly. There were so many Diamonds and so much gold. I had no idea about Cartier's clocks and Vanity Cases, and they were soo amazing. I wish I had taken photos. There were a lot of guards in the Cartier galleries. I also saw some amazing pieces: the Duchess of Windsor had a tiger bracelet, whose tail wrapped around her wrist custom made; Maria Felix the Mexican actress had a really unique alligator (crocodile?) necklace made, two with precious yellow diamonds on one, and the other made of emeralds set in gold. Wow. crazy. Grace Kelly's jewelry was also very simple and beautiful.

Last but not least, the lovely Tyrone. XOXO


No comments:

A F A

A F A